Monday 26 November 2018

Psy402 Assignment solution

#Psy 402
#Assignment #solution #idea

1 : #introduction

What is your own position in this

2: #procedure
What is the participants of your tell me, who are you?
And or else
How do you think about their own activity.

(4 participants lany jin ki qualification matrix ho .Ap unko list dekhin.
See them somewhere this line
10 minutes k bad
Those who tell me tell that who doesn't know how many words are in words. The one who can tell me who can take my note for their note. These are all the instruction of their dani
))

3: table formation.

* list lekhin jis sequence sy vu Mrs. send ki

2 2ND COLUMN I am the one who is on start and end.

*** 3rd column mai jo participants Mrs. Btay Jis sequence sy woo lekhin

4: analysis:

Is mai your own
👉 table ko analyze or justify kro
And or else
👉Serial position effect krti hmari retaining information ko ya ni
👉 tell me what you got, after studying all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment